Friday, September 21, 2007

Lots of Family, Lots of Pictures






We've been spending a lot more time with Matt, Renee, and Jonas since they'll be leaving us in one short week. So sad! I know I keep saying how sad I am that they're moving all the way to Canada, and then back to Idaho for school, but seriously....don't go! I've grown accustomed to having the family close together and it will be so lonely with just Mitchel and I home. Sniff. It's not just for Jonas either. I kind of like Matt and Renee too....well, kind of a lot. Anyway, I'm just getting more depressed writing about them leaving, so I'm stopping.



Ok, I'm growing my hair out, so I'm getting bored with it because I can't do fun, short hair cuts anymore. Plus, I've forgotten how to do longer hair, so that might have something to do with my boredom. Anyway, I had an appointment to get my hair done last week and I decided to go really red, and I'm not gonna lie....I love it! I was pretty much back to my natural color and it was too light for me, so I went drastically different. After it was done, I realized it's like Jean Gray from X-Men, and that made me super excited because her hair is rad! Anyway, so I'm no longer bored with my hair now.




Like I said, we're spending a lot of time with Matt, Renee, and Jonas, so we did the best family activities - guitar hero, and Rook. It was soo fun! Mitch and Matt had total video game face while they were trying to win more stuff for the game. Jonas was kind of fussy, so I was holding him, rocking him back and forth, and he was completely mesmerized by the game. He totally had video game face too. Normally we don't let him watch TV, but it was just so entertaining watching him watch the boys.






Normally, Mitchel cringes when we play games because he gets frustrated at his inability to play well, BUT.....he totally won when we played Rook! AND it was his very first time playing. Whatever. Beginners luck. I don't care what it was, because at least he'll keep playing with us now! Jonas also had a fun evening of dressing up so that we could see his halloween costume in person. I'm pretty sure he'll be the cutest billy goat in the world!

5 comments:

The Brandleys said...

We are sad to be leaving too! thanks for kinda liking us... We are gonna miss being close to family after we get to school, guaranteed we'll miss the breaks from everyday monotony. Don't worry we'll visit whenever we can!

cropstar said...

Jonas is SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing all your fun photos.

cropstar said...

PS I'm loving your hair!

Unknown said...

NO NO NO He is already getting too big!!! I LOOOOOOVE your hair! It seriously looks so good. Ok now when are you gonna come and stay here/

LindsayB said...

oh i am LOVING the hair. it looks so natrel on you! jonas can stay the cuteset baby boy ever in your books, but i'm pretty sure when you meet james you'll have a second place, haha. side note, susie had her baby this morning! a little girl, so excited! i'm sure i'll have pics up soon, and if you're interested (which i'm just so sure you are!) she has a blog too, the link is on mine. oh this is long, sorry.