Ok, first and foremost my beautiful little cousin Britni is getting married to her missionary and Prince Charming, Bret. They are soooo cute together and I'm so excited for them!
Brit with the aunts at the Bridal Shower in a sea of roses. (Wendy, Sonya, Brit, Tonya (the proud mommy), and Tammy (my mommy)
Don't worry that it totally snowed in Vegas! Twice in one week and it was awesome! I loved every second of it. It really did stick, it caused a mess at the airports and they CLOSED the airport! They called a SNOW DAY for the schools and there was literally only like an inch or so on the ground. Everyone's front yards had at least one leafy snowman and absolutely no more snow on the ground. Oh Vegas, you're so crazy. There were so many car accidents bc people here are MORONS when it comes to any sort of weather on the roads. It kills me. Oh well, I still love any sort of snow here.
My favorite part of when it snows here are the piles of snow on the palm trees. So ironic and so beautiful. Sigh. I love Winter. I wish it would have stayed for Christmas, but it's stay was short.
Mark just trying to catch some fish. No, Melinda was not anchoring them for him!
The Brandley Fam in our new Christmas jammies. Finally all together...except for our last Missionary. Renee thinks that if she stays pregnant every year they have Christmas with us that she won't have to participate, and get beat, in leg wrestling. Wuss.
The Meyer Fam minus Christopher and Tasha, but plus one new pupply, Gonchie, and one fiance, Bret. We're excited for him to join our crazy family.
And my New Year's, you ask? Pretty low key. Just the way I like it. I spent the first few hours playing Bunko with my best friend and her fam, and lit giant sparklers to celebrate East Coast New Year at 9. Then on to my friends Missy and Megan's house for a little Texas Hold 'Em, which I clearly lost at, and then a mad dash truck race to the Suncoast to watch the fireworks from the roof of the garage. We barely made it, the fireworks were too low to really see this year, and it was a teensy bit freezing, but sooo fun! I love these crazy kids!
7 comments:
WOOT WOOT FOR THE SNOW!! You can have ours too! How the heck are ya anyway??
Great post. You have such an awesome family! And PS- if you ever need a partner singing "Baller" by Skee-Lo, dude- I am your man. I laughed seeing that on your playlist... :-) That song is tight.
i did have a good laugh at all the snow and closures i was hearing about on the news down there... as we were getting like 1 foot of snow per day and -35 with the windchill, life just carries on in canada. apparently is has to go past -40 before they will cancel school. yeesh! looks like a very merry christmas around your house! i love being weird and crazy with the fam, good times.
I love the longer than life christmas posts. It can't be helped! And I love the name of your business how's all that going?
Ok I can only imagine the entertainment with your fam over the holidays...looks like so much fun! And umm yea I prob should have done a post that we moved back to Cedar, eh? Haha! Sorry - that happened back in Oct. So you know how George is Canadian and you were talking about Renee...turns out it IS the same one that he knows. Facebook tells all. I guess she just added him as a friend and Brandley is her last name. What a small world! Wait so does this mean we are semi-related? Haha.
Yeah for long chirstmas posts. Everyone is doing it! Hi how are you! I swear you and your friends always have a blast.
Dang...your fam is hilarious!!! How have you been anyhow??? I love the flower business... you are truly talented!
Post a Comment