
My beautiful cousin, Britni, and her fantastic fiance Bret got married on Jan. 10th, and it was the most perfect day! The weather was great, the sealing was beautiful, the reception was classy, and the company was loads of fun! It was seriously such a great day, and I'm so happy for the cute new couple.

My cousin Christopher came all the way down from Vancouver, BC for the wedding and it was great seeing him after a few years. Here's the Meyer fam, apparently slightly distracted, but all there nonetheless. They were, of course, minus Greg and Tasha physically, but not in their hearts. It was Tasha's birthday the day before the wedding so she was definitely present in all of our hearts and minds and we know she was so happily watching over her little sister.

Brit's little sister, and my sassy cousin, Stephanie showcasing her wonderful bouquet so beautifully! Oh...she wasn't? Ok...just showing us her lovely face while we waited for the new couple to come outside.

Aunt Wendy, waiting patiently. We try to keep the redheads together so that we can bond in strength and unity. With our powers combined....what? Oh, sorry. Wendy is "The Best Aunt in the Whole Wide World"...just ask her!

Ok, so Michael had my camera while I was bustling around touching up and pinning on flowers, and he snapped this one of me. Can we say creepy? Where are my eyes?? I guess now is as good a time to tell you as any...I'm a ghost. We've all been predicting it for years, what with the pale skin and all. Well, now the secrets out. Thanks a lot Mikey!
Oh, and yes I did do the flowers for her wedding. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work because I got to use stephanotis for the first time in a wedding. They're the cute little white ones. They're so fragrant and dainty. I just love them! Ok, sorry for the nerd-out. I'm done now. You should go check out more pics of her wedding through the "Sassy Stems" link though.
1 comment:
I too love the stephopoopanopolis. What? I don't know how to spell it, but I love them. oH Yes, dirtbiking. FUN! and slightly scary
Post a Comment