Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yzma! Put Your Hands in the Air!


Who is letting this woman be a judge on So You Think You Can Dance?? Toni Basil, I mean Yzma, I mean....I'm so confused! She's so Street!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh does she talk on there? I just fast-forward right through her... Although, if we were drinkers, I bet we could play a good drinking game where you take a shot every time she says "street," and we would be drunkity-drunk-drunk by the end of the show. Even though I can't stand her, I will always be grateful to her for giving the world "Oh Mickey, You're So Fine."

The Brandleys said...

ugh, she's scary beyond all reason, proof that dinosaurs once roamed the earth...

lynz said...

hahaha - soooo true! she really is scary and looks just like her! love the show though :)

Boren Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA that is great!