Sunday, October 16, 2011

Speaking of Food...

Yes I DID go to the Grilled Cheese Grill in Portland and it was amazing!  I swear you could eat somewhere new and cool for every meal in Portland and never run out of new places.  They have the best food there (next to New York, of course).  I realized I haven't posted pictures for a min, so here are some pics of the latest in my life...

 Schweddy Balls in my mouth
 The magic that is the Grilled Cheese Grill
 Seriously so good!
 The bottom level of the Grilled Cheese Grill
 We went to the second location, which is the beloved Double Decker Bus
 The creepiest "stache" we've gotten from the Beaver vending machines yet!  It matched perfectly!

The temple the other night, when the grounds were more peaceful than the Celestial Room.
 This is old...but what's sweeter than a sleeping bebes?
 Gibson in Police Training.  That's his cool face.
Gibson's latest obsession is this helmet and he never takes it off.
 This is how we do Canadian Thanksgiving now...a Bobbie from Capriotti's

2 comments:

lynz said...

yay for grilled cheese grill!!!! sadly, we missed out on the double decker phenomenon, but it looks like so much fun! miss you portland!

Angela said...

How did we not hear about the grilled cheese grill when we lived there? Where is it?