Monday, December 4, 2006

Joni B. aka Bologna


Joni B
She moved to DC
Her face we hardly get to see.
She went to do law
When she got there she saw
The people at law school are kind of blah.
She came to the cabin
To see how much fun we were havin'
We stayed up all night until 5:00am gabbin'.
When Joni went back
She noticed a lack
And missed her girls and their crazy attacks.
So Joni B
We miss you, you see
And in our hearts, you'll always be!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Awwwww, punkin! Thanks so much... this made my day! (And what a boring day it was because I was studying for finals).

I LOVE YOU and will see you in a little over a week!

Megan said...

Look at you...you little unknown poet...with all your words rhyming and such. But seriously though...I miss Joni and can't wait to see her in like a week!!! Woohoo!!

LindsayB said...

yay! you have a blog. now we are nerdy bloggers together. hey send me your address so i can send you a chirstmas card. if you don't i'll just give it to you in person in a few weeks!

Lisa Marie said...

This is so cool. I love your blogspot. I'm so excited to be fellow bloggers! You can add links on your layout page when you are signed in.