This is for all the Harry Potter fans...and everyone else who should be! So, a bunch of us got all dressed up and went and saw the movie at midnight opening night. I must say that I thought it was fantastic!! Clearly they had to leave a lot out, but it was still magnificently done and I have to admit that I may or may not have shed a single tear. If you've read it, you understand!
I totally prepped myself with an energy drink before the show, I didn't get home until 3:00am, and I had to get up at 6:00am for work, but it was totally worth it!! I can't help but be a tiny bit saddened that Michael is on a mission right now and couldn't come with us. For some strange reason I waited until he left on his mission to become a Harry Potter fanatic, and I know he would have been all dressed up with us. At least he was there in heart, and I will, for sure, watch it with him when he gets home. I have also already pre-ordered his 7th book to complete his collection and am planning on taking it to the airport in a year when we see him again! I know, I'm crazy, but I really do wish he was around to share my love of Harry Potter with him, since he so clearly understands! Ok, so the movie was great and everyone should go see it, whether you've read the books or not.
Me, Brian, Missy, and Megan. Missy was in Hufflepuff, but we still let her come with us cool people from Gryffindor. (It's ok, you can totally call me a dork. I embrace it!)
Me, Megan, and Nicole
BreAnna, Me, Megan, Missy, Nicole, and Jessica - for some reason we didn't get any pictures of the boys. Oops!
BreAnna, Me, Megan, and Missy.
I'm not gonna lie, I secretly wish I was Ginny Weasley!
6 comments:
Okay, ya'll have GOT TO STOP with the HP posts and what-not because they make me sad every time. I wish I could have gone with you guys... I would have made my hair all bushy like Hermione's and everything! But I do appreciate the Milk Duds shout-out. I feel as if you should tag them as me in the facebook picture. :) Love you!
You are sooooo Ginny. I have to admit way back when I was really into the books and also wished I had magical powers. I'll admit to some "magical fights" Jacklyn and I had when we were roomies. Then when the 6th book came out I bought it and while reading it realized I forgot everything that I read in the first 4 books years ago and also realized I missed the 5th book in there. Opps! So some fan I turned out to be. I should just start all over and read them all in a row now.
Hey Girly! Remember me! It is Danielle Wagasky (Holly's sisterinlaw) I loved your Harry Potter outfit...was it not like the best movie...we took Keagan and he loved it. Well just wanted to say hi and make sure you still remember us!
myspace.com/daniellewagasky
I forgot to give you my e-mail address it is Paps4u@aol.com
How did you add friends onto your blogger page? I am slow and can't figure it out...Oh and have you started the new harry potter book. Jason has been hoggin it but what I have read is sooooooo goods
Okay, these pictures seriously made me laugh- it looks like you had so much fun! I am excited to see pictures from Europe!
Post a Comment