Thursday, November 15, 2007

Have Bags, Will Travel...

So, I don't know if it's just because my friends are all really busy lately, or because I have a lot of free time at work, or what, but I've decided to add more random blogs, so enjoy! I'm a very random person and if I have to listen to these thoughts all day, so do you!


I've been wondering a lot lately about what my super power would be if I could have one. After careful consideration and many hours of ponderance, I have decided that I want to fly and apparate. I know, I know, not very creative super powers, but hear me out. Among the many wonderful attributes I've inherited from my mother, I have inherited the innate desire to travel. I don't know why. I'm so like my mom in that sense and I hate to turn down a trip. I love to explore new places and experience new cultures. It's so interesting to me, and I'm the type of person who would rather see it in person to really grasp the full beauty of it, rather than to just see a picture in a book or something. One of my dream life goals is to visit each continent on the Earth and so far I've got North America and Europe down. I've even gone to Alaska and Hawaii to cover the non-continental US!

(See - doesn't this guy look blissful?!)

ANYWAY, I've been thinking that if I could fly and apparate all my travel concerns would be solved for life! Seriously! I would be able to go wherever I wanted to, whenever I wanted to! By being able to do both I could fly when I wanted the exhileration of flying, and apparate when I needed or wanted to be somewhere more quickly. Really, it's the best of both worlds. And let's face it, once I settle down travelling will be more difficult, so being able to fly would be awesome! If only we really had super powers...sigh. Curse you Heroes and Harry Potter for getting my hopes up!!

No comments: