Sunday, August 24, 2008

Joni Baloney, Joni Pony, J-Bu, Jones

I just wanted to write a quick post and say how much I miss my friend Joni. A year ago this month we were just getting back from our extravaganza in Europe. It was pretty much the best trip ever and I'm sooo glad we took advantage of the timing and did it. We had so much fun and it totally solidified our friendship. Even though we've known each other for 13 years (since I moved to Las Vegas), our friendship really hasn't developed as much as it has over the last 4 years. She's my absolute best friend, the one I call when I need a voice of reason, a good laugh, an expected reaction, a shoulder to lean on or cry on. Even though she lives in DC now, we rarely skip a day or 2 without talking, and if we do we feel totally incomplete. Anyway, I've just been missing her a lot lately and I'm pretty sure if I had a sister, she'd be just like Joni.


5 comments:

Joni said...

Aw, punkin! What a nice post. I miss you too! P.S. Every time I see pictures of us in the ponchos, I can't stop laughing. :) Definitely the funniest 24 hours of my life.

I love you!

Boren Family said...

Awwww, I love Joni too!!

Susie said...

glad you found a sister. your the only girl in your family but you have a sister How GREAT! you're a cutie.

Angela said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH EUROPE! I forgot about that! I looove all the pics, looks like fun and so amzing! Oh and ps miss your face