Monday, October 27, 2008

What are Friends for? ...right?

I have to admit that I'm too lazy to post the actual pictures from New Kids on the Block, and I'm getting a little tired of looking at that group photo, as I'm sure you are too. SO.....I stole this idea from Lindsay's blog, but apparently you find the 4th picture in the 4th album in your picture file and post it. I laughed soooo hard that this is that photo! Sorry Jones! This was from New Year's Eve last year. The fateful night that my camera leaped out of my pocket (whilst I was doing windmills) and shattered it's poor little screen on a dagger of a rock. Sigh. I still have yet to get it fixed.

This is somewhat suiting though, since Joni is my bestie and I'm going to visit her in DC in 2 more sleeps. OoooOOOh! I soooo can't wait to play and to have more wonderful picture moments like these. Ok fine, I'll post a good one too!

Sorry - this is as good as it got that night without a screen to instantly reminisce by.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Wow, thanks for posting that. Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

You have been to so many concerts. I never know what is going around so I miss out!

Mindi said...

Hello! Yer so cute. I haven't seen you forever!