Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meesta! Meesta! Get me outta here!!

Man! I am feeling super restless lately! I don't want to be sitting behind a desk working all day. I'm over it!! I feel like a little hamster stuck in his ball! I would much rather be running, hiking, doing an artsy project, reading, taking a bubbly bath, painting...or doing anything else right now! I can't take it!! Does is sound like I'm taking crazy pills, because I feel like I am?!

I'm sooo tired of waiting for everything too. Waiting to finish paying things off so I can get my own place, waiting for my interior design class to start, waiting to take more classes that I want to, waiting to find out what happens in my life, waiting for my business to take off, waiting waiting waiting! Does it sound like I need to work on my patience, because I think I do?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets restless like this!

3 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

Haha just the title of this made me crack up. I always say "Meesta Meesta" to my 4-year-old nephew and he thinks it's so funny. But yes I totally hear you! Restless and waiting...you've got spring fever! Hey do I get to see you in two weeks at Lisa's wedding?? I betta!

Sean and Kyla said...

I feel ya girlfriend! I was totally like that Monday...fortunately my boss is awesome and ended up giving me a half day so I could play with Sean and go to the movies...sooo....I would recommend playing hooky some time very soon. that is all. p.s. the word verification was "ashized"...doesn't that sound like "I shizzed....my pants"...?

Unknown said...

amen and amen. You have no idea. Sometimes I get so anxious that I have a hard time getting through the week