I finally got the pics back from that fun little photo shoot I did at the beginning of March. I had a total blast doing it! However, I'm not one of those people who puts a professional picture as my profile picture and expects everyone to tell me how good I look. Blech! I just threw up in my mouth a little. BUT, I am slightly reluctantly putting some on here because you asked, because it's my blog, and because, really...what else am I going to do with them?? Mother's day presents?!
OH! And the photographer who organized the whole shoot is Shellee Draper from St George. She is amazing!!! We've actually become new bff's. :) She did Mark and Laci's wedding and we loved her. She did such a great job! We loved how the pictures turned out and she and her husband were a lot of fun to work with, as well as very professional and organized. Check her out
here!
8 comments:
AMAZING. The colors in those pictures are seriously breathtaking. You look so pretty and I love all the colors in your outfit which makes the entire pictures pop.
oh my freaking gorgeous! Oh, if only I was half as beautiful as you!
UM you are CRAZY HAWT. I love it!
love em all! you are so model material :)
ummm, model much? i love them all, the second is my fav. you look striking in ALL of them!
sexy Lady, love them
friend, you look ridiculously amazing. Can I be you? No, seriously. Please facebook them so everyone can see your hottieness
Hey girl, love the pics, you look BEAUTIFUL! It has been such a long time. Good to see you are doing well and have such an awesome business! Feel free to check out my blog and crazy family with 3 girls at
hutchings5.blogspot.com
Your old Roomie Amanda "Moline" Hutchings
Post a Comment