I've discovered this magical new place called...Library! No, this is not the first time Library and I have met. Back when he and Dewey were good friends and they had those little drawers full of cards, we spent many, many hours together. We've just grown apart since college, and he's been replaced by different methods of getting books, including Kindle. Now, don't worry, Kindle and I are NOT breaking up...but sometimes a girl just needs some good, free, non-commital fun once in a while. Sometimes she just wants to sow her wild oats with all the free books she can! Then she'll come back to Kindle and the classics, and the purchases of love and be committed once again.
Let me tell you why Library has captured my heart right now though. Well, first of all he caught me off-guard on my first trip to see him because he's evolved and has become a little more high-tech, and space-like. BUT after we got over that hurdle, (not sparing me any embarrassment), we've become quite close. Did you know you can ask Library for any book online and it'll just come to you?? All you have to do is go visit Library and pick the new love (book) up! It's amazing. AND...Library comes with so many audiobooks, you can run to your hearts content and never be word free. Magical I tell you, magical.
3 comments:
Hahahahaha. Oh man, your library adventures never cease to amaze me!! I am glad you have found a new love in your life.
Library was my first love.
Well...I guess it's my only love as of right now. But my Library is not a man like yours is.
Remember how I used to ride my bike there during the summer and spend all day there? Yeah, me neither. What sort of loser would do that, I ask you? ...me. that's who.
mm hm, gotta love Library.
Post a Comment