Ok, well enough of that...I'll give a brief synopsis (teaser) of my recent life happenings:
- New York was absolutely amazing and I want to go back a million times (or move there for a little while if Michael gets his way). I'm so in love with that big juicy apple!
- As soon as I got back from NYC, I spent the weekend at the lake with some friends on the houseboat and then we took the motorboat out too. It was an absolute blast, and I don't think I took many pictures, but it was so fun! I love the lake!
- We moved our corporate office to a new location last week, so I've been working some major long hours, trying to catch up, get organized, and finish closing our month on time. I'm absolutely exhausted by the time I get home and I don't want to look at another computer! Hence the non-posting.
- And of course...bc I'm my mother's daughter...I decided that I didn't want to spend the long weekend alone (bc it seems like all my single friends are out of town, and my married friends have family stuff going on), so I'm heading to the beach this weekend to hang out with Mitchel and laze around on the sand all weekend. I really am not sure I'm even going to pack anything but swimsuits!

No comments:
Post a Comment