I'm sure you will have an amazing vacation . . . you lucky girl. In response to your last post, I try to stick to a low glycemic Mediterranean diet, of course not absolutely, but mostly, and I love it and can manage my weight so much easier than I usedtacould. That is I didn't know what was affecting me how in the past. Now I get plenty of delicious fat and carbs, I just try for the good fats and carbs. Try reading the low Glycemic diet for dummies book . . . Not that you are a dummy. ;)
Dear Melissa, this comment is meant to make up for my lack of commenting in such a long time. I'm sorry! Just so you know, you are amazing! Your nephew is so so precious and adorable. I'm SO proud of you and impressed that you dominated the Ragnar, you rock! I hope all your dreams came true (or are still coming true if you're there still :) in New York and that you had a FABULOUS birthday. Love ya!
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." - Margaret D. Nadauld
"When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it's really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do." - Randy Pausch
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want"
"Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly"
"Take charge of your attitude; it is, in fact, your attitude."
4 comments:
Done. I am jealous. You have succeeded.
I'm sure you will have an amazing vacation . . . you lucky girl. In response to your last post, I try to stick to a low glycemic Mediterranean diet, of course not absolutely, but mostly, and I love it and can manage my weight so much easier than I usedtacould. That is I didn't know what was affecting me how in the past. Now I get plenty of delicious fat and carbs, I just try for the good fats and carbs. Try reading the low Glycemic diet for dummies book . . . Not that you are a dummy. ;)
Dear Melissa, this comment is meant to make up for my lack of commenting in such a long time. I'm sorry! Just so you know, you are amazing! Your nephew is so so precious and adorable. I'm SO proud of you and impressed that you dominated the Ragnar, you rock! I hope all your dreams came true (or are still coming true if you're there still :) in New York and that you had a FABULOUS birthday. Love ya!
now would be the time where you update your blog and rub in our faces all the fun you had...hint hint.
Post a Comment