Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovey Lovey Smoochy Mushy!

I looooove Valentine's Day!  I've said it once and I'll say it again!  So, true to fashion, I must blog about my love for it.  Not sure if y'all remember this oldie but goodie from 2008, but it's the year my outlook on Valentine's Day changed and I'm so grateful for that!  I love the love that is spread everywhere on Valentine's Day and I love that we get a special day to actually take a min and tell the ones we love that we love them.

I've been in an uber grateful mood lately and have realized all the crazy bazillion things that I've been blessed with.  Clearly, at the top of my list are my family and friends.  But truly...I have the most amazing friends and family and couldn't imagine my life without a single one of them.

So Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovers out there!

And ps...I'm filling my Valentine's Day with people and things I love...like sugar cookies, pretty things, and gardens :)

Random sidenote:  that last post was my 300th.  Crazy!  Who knew?

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

i love that you love this day! (yesterday) i think i forgot to comment on your last post and i meant too. so i must say, do A or Aa! i mean really, you have no ties and nothing holding you back. you have a dream and you have a passion for something. i think this is very realistic for you! can't wait to hear what you are up to next! ps if you come up this summer i am going to set you up with someone just because i never have!

melissa said...

Thanks Linds! I'm feeling pretty good about going, so we'll head in that direction and see what happens. Oh, how I love a good adventure! And yes...I'm planning on coming up for the 1st if I can swing it. You know I'm always up for a good set up too, especially from my friends! Do I know him?