Friday, January 5, 2007

The Best Way to Start a New Year...

Snowboarding!! 2007 is going to be a great year! I can feel it. How can it be bad when it started so good? I came home from Canada for about 3 days and then got on another plane and went to Salt Lake. The mother land! Joni, Megan, Missy, and I stayed at Megan's parents house in Springville for the weekend to escape the craziness of the Vegas New Year. It was very relaxing, and very fun.

Joni brought the SingStar PS2 game, which is a karaoke game, and Megan's parents pretty much hated us for playing it! New Year's Eve was fun - we cruised into Salt Lake with some old friends from high school and danced in the New Year to techno music (my favorite...not!) and multiple interesting people. Let's just say there were more boys kissing boys, than boys kissing girls at midnight! It was fun, nonetheless.

The important thing is that we went snowboarding New Year's day up at Brighton. We met up with Lisa, and Tim and cruised around the mountain all day. Oh man - talk about fun! The four of us girls are crazy enough without strapping a snowboard on to our feet and combining multiple levels of experience! Sweet mercy.

Megan, Me, Lisa, and Tim riding the lift

Help! I'm being attacked!

Believe me, we tried to take a normal picture, but the goofy ones always just turn out so much better! This is the four of us at the peak of Brighton. Don't be fooled by the sunshine, it was chilly!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Listen ladybug!! We look sexy in those pictures!! I love snowboarding!!! Oh man...pretty sure that day was one of the funniest of my entire life! Seriously, Joni's pants (how does that even happen, first of all), and then Missy and her too much jelly, added with yours and my craziness...not a good combo. Sweet mercy! Man at times I felt sorry for Tim to be seen with us. Its ok though because we are rad. The pictures are seriously so cute and I can't wait to put them on my family's blog page. Speaking of family, I can't wait to do another road trip and stay at my 'rentals house for the weekend...or the good ol' cabin (if you are up for it). My mom said it was okay as long as no more karaoke games are brought. There might be a slight chance that she hates us now but lets be honest she has six other kids that are just as annoying as we are!!

Joni said...

Thank you so much for not posting the picture of my pants... and don't get any ideas about doing that now! I'll get new ones in case I spontaneously decide to go boarding around President's Day. Wink!

Lisa Marie said...

Yeah, Hooray for snowboarding! I have days of on presidents weekend!