Ok, so H & M finally opened in Las Vegas...yesterday...so of course Missy and I headed down there! Mitchel came too and had a blast going on a little shopping spree. It was so fun to shop with him because he never really likes to shop. Missy met up with Mitchel and I after she got off work, and she liked the outfit I picked out so much that she decided to get one for herself. Haha! So, Josh was our photographer and we had a little photo shoot. Maybe Tyra will see these and we'll be discovered. ;)
We are friends, we are laughing.
The "natural" shot!
3 comments:
you are still in the running to becoming ANTM... i can't believe it, edmonton beat vegas, we got h&m in april and i have been filling alli's closet ever since! so sad for jonas to leave. next year i think all my sisters will spit, it will be a sad day.
First I love your outfits, second I love the poses and third I WANNA SHOP THERE!!!
Oh my heck M ANTM so has nothing on you...you are such a model and always so fashion forward :> Oh and it always looks like you have so much fun I want to hang out with you!!!!
Post a Comment