
Ok, it's official - Missy and I are retarded. We were on our way up to Utah last weekend and we stopped at the Del Taco in St. George and found the most amazing things. Fake mustaches!! Of course we pooled our money (75c each) and got a few so we could "fool our friends," as the vending machine states. I cannot even begin to describe the fantasticness that followed all weekend. We definitely got our use out of them!

It was so good to go up to Utah and get out of the city for a few days. I absolutely love going up there! It was nice and chilly, and it snowed, so I got to wear my new scarf. Yay! I went to lunch with a couple of my old roommates and my friend Carrian from college and it was a blast! I absolutely love those girls and it's so fun to get together and catch up.
Being friends with Davey Crockey - priceless
Of course, we had to play sing star with the Vegas folks...unfortunately we didn't start until like 1:00am, so I got really tired really fast. I'm becoming such an old woman. Oh, and the best part about sing star is that Joni was there! She came from DC and brought the new disks, which are amazing!!
Ok, so Joni and I sang "The Final Countdown," which, for all of you Arrested Development fans, is the theme music for Gob's "illusions." I have to admit that our perfomance was astounding. We did the Buster dance and everything. Yeah.
Megan and Joni got Tricky, Tricky, Tricky with their mad raps on the mic
Anyway, so I thought my weekend in Utah was going to be good cold prep for my trip to Edmonton this weekend, but I've been hearing that it's still warm up there. What the heck?! I want to wear sweaters!!! I don't care, I'm taking them anyway! It's almost November people - it should be sweater season! I wait all year for this and I'm not going to let a little sun stop me! Ok, I'm officially crazy. Speaking of which, I was watching the beloved Hills the other night with my usual (Christy) and a couple of other girls and they called me "quirky crazy." That's a good thing, right?! Just say yes.
This is my Canadian comrade, Dave, and we were portraying our Canadian pride with maple leaf hearts. Single tear. Too bad he's from Eastern Canada. ;)
Alright, as if this blog isn't long enough already, but I just have to update on Portland. I am so excited! I am registering next week, giving my notice at work, and moving up there in January! Yippee!! I've already had a couple of girls contact me with housing information, so cross your fingers that one of them will work out so I don't have to live in my car or a hostel!
Ok, end scene.
3 comments:
Your moving to Portland? You will only be like a few hours away from. You so should come up and visit before we leave in the summer. Are you going to school there? I am so out of the loop...Oh and I love the mustache. I didn't know who it was at first :>
Portland is going to be awesome!! Oh and re you making you're way south while your in Edmonton? Let us know, I know Jonas misses his Auntie! And we'd love to see you too.
I always love your blogs. There is definitely always something going on.11`` (that was pey)I hope we can get together again soon!!! We for sure need an HM trip~!
Post a Comment