I just realized that I haven't posted pics from Robyn's wedding and what not. I would totally claim to be a slacker, but give me a break! Might I remind you that I was moving and doing some of her flowers also?!
All of the ladies after Robyn went through the temple.
They're all old college roomies of Robyn's, her mom, her mom's besty, and me!

Robyn, Becky, and I on her last night of freedom!

The whole posse - old roomies and their husbands/babies/babies to be
Who honestly has this in their house?! Staring contest, you and me, right now. You win, you always do.
Oh, he's a hungry fella.
Here are the kissing balls I made for Robyn's little flower girls. They were an adventure to make, but the little girls loved them, and I hear they held up all night, which is good news!
The happy couple in true, eternal bliss. Sigh.
3 comments:
Yaaaaaay! I love this. Thank you for posting these since I couldn't be there.
I neglected to comment on the staring contest with the deer thingie... hilarious. I am still laughing about it. Also, what is that sassy little number you're wearing in the first picture? I love it!
CUTE!!! Robin looked beautiful too and the flowers turned out awesome even though it was kinda chaotic the night before. P.S. You now have convinced me to find two things: a bighorn and a taxodermist. Seriously....Goulet!!
Post a Comment