
What a fun Independence Day I had this year! I went to a bbq at my parent's house with Mindy, and my friend Lindsay and it was delicious! After that we headed to my friend Brian's house for our traditional "Fourth of Dimaya" fireworks display. He really outdoes himself every year and this year there was spectacular! He had a dj with the entire show set to music, there was a burning ring of fire, and he jumped a ramp of fireworks on a mini-quad! It was amazing!!! The only thing that would have made it better is if I would have remembered to switch my SD card to my second camera when my battery died in the first. So...sadly, these are the only pictures that survived. The ones on my other camera were fantastic too. Oh well...Megan has some good ones I'm going to steal and post later. Oh yeah...and I've given it some thought....I think I'm finally going to take the test and become American when Mark gets home and teaches us the answers. I mean, it's been 13 years, so I might as well become American now, right??

2 comments:
WHAT?! You're going to give in and partially abandon your canadianness? (and that is a word up here) sad day, sad day. whose that guy in the last picture? and btw, yes, canada day was GREAT in the booming metropolis that is Raymond once a year. I missed you, but now that you're giving in to the americans canada won't miss anymore. i really shouldn't post at midnight when i'm sleep deprived.
I need you to talk to George about the whole "American" thing and do a little convincing :) It's funny the American posted about Canada Day and the Canadian posted about America Day, haha.
Post a Comment