Brian and Michelle showed up at the house and totally brought the party! They had sombreros for all and Missy and I got gifts as well as the birthday girl. It was the greatest! They got Megan a Bingo bag that holds all of your stuff and has slots for dobbers on the outside. In the bag was a Happy Birthday dobber for Megan, an Oh S*#t! dobber for Missy, and a maple leaf dobber for me. I was so happy! I was literally dobbing everything and everyone. So, naturally we had to go and play Bingo! It was Dave's first time playing and it was so entertaining trying to show him how. Sadly, nobody won but it was a fantastic birthday extravaganza anyway! Yay for birthdays!!
Other than that not much has been going on. I'm just working and trying to keep myself busy. I did Lori and Tim's wedding and the flowers were really pretty. They wilted a little bit in the heat of the photo shoot, but luckily I had time to fix what I could before the reception. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the flowers, but Lori's such a sweetheart and is going to let me get a couple from her. Whew!
Oh man, I had a slightly weird weekend though. My friend Lindsay has been here for the summer and we've only hung out for the last month, but we had tons of fun! He moved to Sacramento on Thursday for law school, my roommate Mindy was gone last week, Melinda was out with her boyfriend, Megan was at her sister's and I had no idea what to do with myself!! It's funny how you can get in little habits of hanging out with people so quickly. Don't worry. I met up with Missy and some random guys from Utah and we had fun down on the strip. Anyway, so that's pretty much my life right now. Mark is coming home soon and I can't wait to see him again! It's been so fun having Michael home, and I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE my family! I'm so lucky. :)
2 comments:
Megan, you look so pretty!!! OH the fun happenings of Miss Melissa!!! I am jealous of all the fun things you guys do!
Oh Ohhhh!!! Yeah! My b-day was a blast! Seriously though, who gets presents on someone else's birthday. That was probably my most favorite part of the night. I love the pictures though and am so glad that you were a part of the awesome celebrations!
Post a Comment