Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Late Blogiversary to Me!

I am happy to say that I have been a blogger for one whole year! So much fun! My blogiversary was actually on Nov. 30th, but I must have been having too much fun to notice that I missed it. Anyway... So, remember when I posted about my friend's twins whom I watch periodically? Well, I haven't watched them for a while and I had to post pictures of how stinkin' cute they are now! I think the last time I saw them they were on the verge of crawling and now they're walking all over the place. I watched them last night while the rest of their family went to the rodeo. We had so much fun watching Baby Einstein, and playing with the big legos. Seriously, I really hope this twin thing really is hereditary in my family, because these girls are so fun and I would love to have a little set of twins running around my house someday!



Lydia

Lucy

3 comments:

LindsayB said...

happy blogaversary! no thanks to twins for me. my mom has been raving about the josh grobin cd, i haven't heard it yet, i better get with it.

cropstar said...

so stinkin cute!

and happy blogaversary!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!! Happy Blog Anniversary!