Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Floral Shop Names...

Ok friends, I'm back in sunny Las Vegas and starting up the floral biz. I'm so excited because I'm already getting some great weddings this summer. My brides are so cute and I'm having a lot of fun! Here's the deal though...I need to pick a name for my business and I've gotten a lot of great ideas from my good friend Jason, but I'm looking for your opinions or new name ideas also. Help me pick a fun, catchy name that reflects my personality and my fun, creative passion! You can even try to incorporate something frenchy into it, since Paris is my muse and that is where my passion and vision for my floral shop was derived.

1. The Floral Express

2. Green Thumbs
3. The Floral Décor
4. Melissa le Fleuriste
5. Fleurs par Melissa
6. The Flower Pot

7. Always Bloomin’

8. The Petal Pusher

9. Pussy Willows - (Megan's contribution)
10. Oops-a-Daisy
11. Pluck This - (Joni's contribution)
12. You Can Call Me Flower if You Want to - (Missy's contribution)
13. Strawberry Fields Forever - (Another Joni one...)
14. Move Your Bloomin' Arse - (Joni)
15. Sassy Stems

Clearly...my friends need help...

16 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm I have to like Sassy Stems, but let me think and I will get back to you

Anonymous said...

how about "Fleur-de-Melis" (pronounced 'Meh lees'), you know, like fleur de lis...
I am excited for you. This is totally fun!

The Brandleys said...

I love the petal pusher and pussy willows, but i really think sassy stems sounds like you! good luck pickin a name! I'll ask Matt for his Ideas

Anonymous said...

TOO BAD "BLOOMERS" IS TAKEN HERE! I LOVE THAT ONE - THEY DO THE FINEST FLOWERS AND PLANTS HER IN ST GEORGE, SOMETIME YOU NEED TO STOP BY AND CHECK THEM OUT FOR IDEAS. WHILE IN SLC TODAY WITH RICK FOR HIS EYE, I WENT TO THE QUILTED BEAR - MY FAVORITE, AND THEY HAVE THE COOLEST "PARIS" JAZZ. THOUGHT ABOUR YOU !! LOVE YA - TBAITWWW - THAT WOULD BE ME- WENDY

Lizi said...

Oh yea I like Fleur-de-Melis! Or how about Melissassy Stems? Haha ok let me think...there is the perfect name out there, I know it! I'm so excited that you're doing the flowers for my wedding, yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Sassy stems is cute. You should google your different name ideas to make see if any are being used, especially if you want to do a website for your business. Good luck with everything!!! Very exciting stuff.

Amb & Dev said...

Melissa Brandley... hopefully you remember me, Amber Cooper. I found your blog on Andrea Leaver's blog. That is awesome you are opening a flower shop, you will be amazing at it! Here are a few on my not so good ideas.
Bloomin' Bouquet
Kissed by A Rose
he loves me he loves me not
Anyway I am very happy for ya! Check out our blog: supercoops.blogspot.com. and tell your mom i said hello.

Anonymous said...

Got another idea - Fannys Flowers
or The Alberta Rosebud just kidding! Maybe you should have a contest with a monthly bouquet to the winner !! Wendy

Doctor said...

Fleuressence. It's Frenchy.

Mindi said...

Wow, everyone has such different tastes, I'm not even gunna go there! THere are a few good ones I can see you using...Good luck though!

Angela said...

Oops-a-Daisy sure made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I must say I'm a fan of Sassy Stems... TOTALLY fits your personality!

Alyse Andes said...

I totally have to agree with some of the people on here and say that Sassy Stems totally fits you! There are a few other super cute names on that list too though... good luck deciding! I am sooo excited for you lady!!!

Boren Family said...

Woohoo! Good for you! Well I am going to be an outcast and choose Pluck This and Pussy Willows. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Erin S said...

I like #3 and #7.

Anonymous said...

i like Stank Pots or Stink Pots