Why does my sister-in-law rock? Welp, I'll tell you. She is so cute and innocent, that I have to laugh at her whenever she comes to visit. She loves to read, she loves Harry Potter, she makes the cutest stinkin' babies in the world, and is cooking up a new little nephew for me right now! She has the cutest giggle, she's an amazing mom, she's artistic and imaginative, she has the kindest heart, she loves her family and mine, and she's so supportive of my brother.
AND...to top it all off, she makes the most amazing quilts from our friend Camille's pattern line, and they always end up so beautiful! I'm always so envious of them because I don't think I have the time or the talent to make one. So, lucky for me, Renee posted about a quilt giveaway that Camille is doing and I'm so on board! I want to win!! So, you should check it out and enter here to win too! Camille is so talented and she works so hard on her pattern/fabric line. I swear I'm not just saying that because she's psuedo-family either. She's got a lot of talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww... thanks Melissa! Psuedo-family? I'll take it!
Congrats on the nephew to come! exciting news! I have no doubt that you are the favorite Aunt!! :)
Post a Comment