Put those tentacles in! haha - if only Mom had gotten the phrase right.
The hulk - in the flesh. I'm actually really sad Susie was at her brother's when we were doing all of this because I'm pretty sure she would have had some great pics!
I know right? We're super GQ and in thought in this picture. Sorry we cropped you out Laci! It adds an artistic touch though, n'est pas?
So hot!!! Easy with the breathing there Mark.
Anyway, enough of the pictures. So, I'll tell you what's been going on lately. I've actually had a lot of great referrals from friends for the floral business and it's really picking up. Wedding season is going to be a lot of fun this year, and I've been getting some really great brides.
I'm loving my calling and getting to know the girls in the ward a lot better. Of course I have the guilt that I could be doing more, and I really could be. I've got a great presidency though, and we're trying our best. It's a hard calling! I'm grateful I'm doing it right now though, and not in a family ward. They have sooo much more to deal with. Anyway, so the calling has been going well and my main goal is that I can sacrifice more of my time for the girls.
Mitchel has been on his mission since December and I miss him soo much! He's doing great out there and they've already got a baptism, but man I miss the kid! I guess I didn't realize how many inside jokes the 2 of us had until he was gone. Oh well, he'll be back soon enough! In the meantime I guess Mark and Mike will have to do. ;) Just kidding. I love all of my brothers equally.
Ok, Dad and I have been riding dirt bikes a little bit more and I have to be honest...I rock! I've been trying to do little jumps, though my timing is a little off, I looove to speed over the flat lake beds in 5th gear, and Dad has even taken me on some trails. We went in this really loose, sandy stuff and we didn't have enough speed, so I fell. It was so funny to me though bc as I was laying the bike down I straight ostriched it into the sand. Good thing I had that helmet on! It stopped me from really faceplanting. After that Dad took me up into the hills and I rocked it climbing up there, but then on the way down I somehow went of the trail and into some rocks, so I tried getting back down onto the trail, knowing I had to face a little 2 ft cliff, and totally ate it over the cliff. Ooops! I only had a few little bruises, and in my fit of adrenaline totally hoisted up the 250lb bike, which I normally can never lift. OooOOOh! I'm so strong!
Anywho, life is good and things are fantastic. I'm just busy, busy, busy!
5 comments:
Some of those pictures are creepy. But I'm still jealous you got to have fun with everyone, we are starting to go crazy here. I'M BORED! Anyway We miss you guys lots!
Ok seriously I need to see some of your dirt-bike ridin' skills! You sound so casual about crashing over cliffs and hoisting twice your body weight, super woman! And the new camera looks like fun, although some of the pictures are a lil creepy. Miss you!!
awww, it sounds like you are just lovin life, and congrats on those referrals! i can't wait to see more pictures of your work :) my bro's on a mish too, and i miss him like crazy! at least you have other brothers to keep you company!
ummmm creepy creepertin!!! But yet it's still funny. HAHA!! Hooray for Mitchel!! That is awesome they already have a baptism! Hooray!!
You are one hot little ticket. I hope that my ex-fiance is doing well. Tell him I say hi! Haha!
Post a Comment