Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 8 - A Place You've Traveled

Well....we all know I've traveled a bit in my day because I am my mother's daughter and will go ANYWHERE! I'm clearly not going to pick just one picture or place! What would be the point of that?? We travel so we can see it all and share it all, right?? So, how about I tell you all the magical places I've been and the places I'm planning on going next? Sounds fun, right? Ok, well it does to me. First of all, I have to say that on my "Bucket List" I plan on visiting every continent. I have a lot of work left to do, but I'm hoping to marry someone rich who will retire early and take me around the world! Too much to ask? We'll see about that...

I wish I had a little map that we could put pins into, but we'll just start at the beginning-ish and do a short run down. I have to admit that while I was looking through my old pictures I got totally carried away and wanted to add every picture, until I remembered I'd already blogged most of this stuff in the past. AND I didn't even get pics on here to cover everywhere I've been! For example: Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland, DC, Denver, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, Montana, Idaho, etc. will just get a shout out!

Honolulu, Hawaii spring break...Sophomore year of college I think...

Mt McKinley, Alaska

All over Alaska - pretty much Anchorage to Fairbanks and a ton of towns in between before we drove down the ALCAN Hwy back to Idaho. We went through Alaska, Yukon Territory, British Columbia, Alberta, Montana, and then Idaho.

The original Haufbrauhaus in Munich, Germany

An entertaining and scenic road trip through little German towns to Hohenschwangau, Germany which is where the Neuschwanstein castle is. ps...this pic is taken from the oldest, highest, scariest bridge known to man!

Amazing Venice, Italy

Beautiful Florence, Italy

Historic Rome, Italy

Mon coeur, Paris, France
(as well as Giverny, Nice, Cannes, Fontainebleu and several other little French towns I visited when I lived there.)

Magical London, England
(where I went to Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station, and where I saw Wicked for the first time. Magical.)

Incredible Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Next I think I'd like to go to New York City, NY then Australia, Japan, Egypt, New Zealand, Peru, Costa Rica, a Mediterranean cruise to Greece, and a quick trip to Antarctica. :)

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

i kind of hate you for all the p[lace you have been without me. i was hoping for an entire post on edmonton 2007, wasn't that a highlight?