Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 9 - Put Your iPod on Shuffle, first 10 songs

I don't know why, but this is the one I've been looking forward to posting the most! I loooove music, and I always laugh when my iPod is on shuffle at work because I'll get a hymn and then next will be Rage Against the Machine or Lloyd Banks. Needless to say, I have quite the variety of music on there. To spare you all my nerdiness, I'll skip the Harry Potter bits and the boring stuff like hymns and write down the first 10 besides that. This should be interesting...

1. Secret - Maroon 5
2. Holiday - Madonna
3. The Music of Life - Mark Doubleday
4. Not Ur Girl - Katherine McPhee
5. Apathetic Man - Goldrich & Heisler
6. All My Loving - Jim Sturgess
7. Bust Off - Medina Green
8. The Two of Us - 'N Sync
9. Pheurto Skeurto - Sunny Day Real Estate
10. Saints and Sailors - Dashboard Confessional

3 comments:

Jacklyn said...

I think that if you would have stayed living in Raymond we would have been besties (don't tell Linds) cause frankly I love love Singin in the rain like LOVE and all of the movies you did, I have a heart that longs to travel (Ramz and I plan to retire and do nothing but travel) I have done a bit but just a tease really and I've never been to Rome...Tragic. And I can't tell you how I love to sing along to Wicked (I've never seen it) But oh how I wish I could sing like them! And good job keeping up with the post's. very entertaining!

LindsayB said...

gasp, jacklyn! haha. we could have all got along merrily, but i was just a snobby child and decided to keep you guys from each other. i knew you guys would have gotten along way to well with the show tunes and nsync i guess. then i would have been left alone as the angela rose.

Jacklyn said...

She really did keep us apart. Either she was at your house calling me and telling me everyone hated me or she was at my house and we were calling you...we were robbed! But she did actually turn out to be a nice person and good friend over the years, I guess that the real victim is only Angela Rose.