Oh man, this one should be easy! I've mentioned that I am a connoisseur of trashy reality TV, but I also watch good TV too. Clearly I don't watch any of it live - who wastes their time on that?? jk...I either use hulu or my friend, Megan P, is nice to enough to TiVo some shows we like. Here's the list of shows I always make time to watch:
1. Arrested Development (It's not on anymore, but it's comical genius!)
2. Modern Family - I really wanted to post the scene where Phil has the kidney stone, but I couldn't find it. It brings me to tears every time. "Maybe it's because there's an ALIEN inside me!" hahahaha...
3. 30 Rock - It's always funny. Every time. I love Tina Fey!
4. The Bachelor
5. Any Real World/Road Rules challenge
6. So You Think You Can Dance (of course!)
7. And if I can catch it...Wipeout. Holy crap that's funny to watch. How is people falling off of big bouncy balls, or getting socked in the face with mechanical boxing gloves not funny? It is.
8. Oh yeah, and Glee. The novelty is wearing off on me, but I still like it.
So, there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sectionals was a total disapointment. i still watch the arrested development reruns! i remember when it got cancelled way back when, derek and i went into depression.
holy crap is right about the big balls! i love it! we have bachelor girls nights every monday night at my house too! i love me my trashy reality tv shows too :)
Post a Comment