Oh man. I have to say I needed this post today. I had the worst.day.ever. Seriously. It started out with a massive nosebleed as soon as I woke up and just went on from there. So today's post actually made me laugh out loud when I wanted to cry. These pics are in no particular order, they all just make me laugh for one reason or another and I could have added a hundred more. I have to say that I truly have the greatest friends in the world. It is impossible not to have a good time with any of my friends, and I'm so glad I surround myself with funny people.

Because of genuine laughter

Because of the perfection of the "stance"

Because of the love of dirt biking

Because of the cabin and snowboarding and getting thrown off of snowmobiles

Because of the crazy eye and the suave mustaches (and Patrick's face)

Because of sheer joy

Because of this little guy's personality

Because of vanity

Because of cousin bonding

Because this is so typical - I can't keep a straight face and David is always so smooth!

Because Renee makes the best horsey face ever!

Because we're pretty much models

Because Laci thinks I have the creepiest relationship with my brothers - mostly Mark. hahaha!
2 comments:
Hahaha. I loved every picture!!! Especially the one with Megan and her super creppy/amazing stance. I don't know what that is all about but it looks pretty fantastic.
Megan...I learned it from Melissa. As you know, she is the best teacher of creepy. Speaking of which, I am for some reason creeped out by Missy's thumbs up in the mustache picture. She is awesome. Another favorite pic is Laci's uncomfortable facial expression in way background of the brother sister prom pose. Classic.
Post a Comment