Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 15 - Pictures of Your Dream House

I have to choose just one dream house?? Nope. I don't wanna. I have a few different ones in mind. It's like asking a girl to choose one pair of shoes. It just isn't going to happen! "I could no sooner choose a favorite star from the heavens!" - Everafter

One story Ranch style

With a nice big window (minus the ugly furniture)

Or a beautiful Victorian with a wrap around porch!
(This is obviously the first choice)

Who wouldn't want to curl up on this porch with a good book or a glass of lemonade, watching the neighbors?
This one's kind of a combo of the other 2, eh?

Or a loft with exposed brick?

Get out of here. I die. Loft, exposed brick, NYC...need I say more?

Of course I'll need a beach house

with an amazing view and simple interior

And a cabin in the woods in case I need to get away

again, with an incredible view and lots of light

Or I could just be a regular ol' person and settle for this..


Can you believe I made it to the end of this challenge? I did it! And you know what that means....Mitchel gets home tomorrow!! Woot woot! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Megan said...

What??? You don't want a ghetto cabin, built in the 60s, that has no water in the winter and may be housing a variety of creatures??? Weird. Oh and that beach house totally reminds me of how I picture Shell Cottage. Good ol' HP!!