Monday, July 6, 2009

10 Days of Melissa - Day 10

So...I sometimes forget to keep up on people's blogs here and there, then I find a minute, go back, and do a marathon read. I did this to my friend Becky the other day and luckily she doesn't post very often so I didn't have a ton to catch up on! (Don't worry, we see each other pretty regularly, so it's ok). Anyway, back in December she did this thing called the "10 Days of So and So..." So....guess what? You got it! I'm doing it. I dunno, just thought it might be fun. It was fun to read hers....

10 THINGS you wish you could say to ten different people right now (no names included):

1. I'm really sorry for the way things went the last time we saw each other. I know we patched things up, but if either of us knew it would be the last time we would ever see each other again, I know it would have been different. I'm so sorry and I regret it terribly. You are one of the best friends I've ever had and I love and miss you so much. If only you knew how much you meant to me and how much you taught me. I can't wait to see you again.
2. Sometimes you drive me crazy with your excuses, but I love you anyway! You've always been the example that I needed.
3. Thanks for understanding me, especially when I don't think anyone else does.
4. I just want to be next to you all the time. I wish I knew you felt the same way and wanted to be with me as much as I want to be with you. Please show me! Make me a priority the way I have made you a priority! Wow...I'm such a girl.
5. I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you. I miss your laugh.
6. You are an amazing person and I look up to you for so many reasons. I'm so glad we've become the friends that we have. You have taught me so much, and I know you know how amazing you are...I just wish you wouldn't get in your own way sometimes. You really can have it all!
7. You know me like no one else does, and I'm so grateful to have a friend like you. Thanks for always being there and understanding everything, no matter how ridiculous. You are truly the closest thing to a sister I will ever have.
8. I know it was my fault that things didn't work out. I'm sorry I was selfish. I'm so happy for you now, and sometimes I do wish I could ask you how you felt about everything toward the end and what I could have done, just so that I don't make the same mistakes again. No regrets though. I learned so much from our relationship.
9. I'm done. I'm thankful, but I'm tired, and I don't know what to do next.
10. Thanks for always being the best example of truly serving others. You are a giver!

3 comments:

lynz said...

wow! that is quite interesting how that little post grabbed my attention and how i attached pretend people in my mind to each of the things you said! nice to say on the blog what you can't or don't want to say to someone eh? good idea and love your blog a ton by the way :)

Boren Family said...

Um I love this! I may or may not steal this idea. Oh and are you ready for HP!!!!!!!! Woohoo

Erin S said...

Wow, you are brave to post all that! I scrolled down and saw that you were in Rexburg for your nephew's blessing....it made me sad cause we were there at that time too!! Oh well. Next time!