9 THINGS about yourself:
1. I often think life would be just that much easier if I had "someone" to go through it with
2. I don't eat blue things
3. For some reason every time I turn on the sink to wash my hands, my mouth waters and I have to spit. Weird, I know.
4. I'm obsessed with oral hygiene
5. I hate painting my own toenails - I'd rather pay someone
6. I don't like birds. Their beaks and little claws freak me out
7. I love driving at night bc then nobody can see me using my iPod as a microphone while I belt out my songs
8. I think I'm pretty darn funny!
9. I hate when people say I'm "intimidating" to guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't eat blue things, but yet you will eat green ketchup???
HAHAHAH Remember that "HUGE bird" that flew against the windshield the day we left Vegas?
Post a Comment